Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

24 weeks

Well, my doctor's appointment was moved to today. I had another ultrasound to check on the posterior previa. It has started to resolve some, but not completely. Therefore, I'll have another ultrasound in three weeks and I will also do my sugar test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. Hopefully that will all go well. Most importantly, though, it is definitely still a girl. There is no doubt. Thank goodness, because a lot of stuff has been bought since we found out.


Still a girl...

Jenny (my mother-in-law), Scott and I have been working hard picking stuff out for the nursery. We have decided on a wall color, fabrics, furniture color, and we bought a rocker and ottoman.

The rocker


My friend from work, Lee Ann, made some beautiful letters for Haley's name to put on the wall. She hand painted them for us and I LOVE them. She is so sweet!


Haley's closet is starting to fill up with goodies and clothes. Her daddy put up a closet unit for her and it is fabulous. She is already getting spoiled and she is not even here yet.



Things are going great and I couldn't ask for more. I am 24 weeks today and getting bigger, and Haley is still kicking away. She is going to be a very active little girl! I hope she will keep me young. We are very excited about every new thing that is going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did so much today. Sleep well. Love you.