Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

38 weeks - one week to go!!

I am 38 weeks today and in one week, we will have our little girl. I had a doctor's visit today and I am still 1cm but 75% effaced. Not much progress. The doctor seems to think that if I were to wait until Haley wants to come on her own, that she would be too big and I would have to have a C-section. Therefore, it's a good thing that we have scheduled the induction. I am supposed to go in at 6am on Thursday the 26th, and hopefully she will be here by the afternoon. Scott and I are getting very nervous at this point. We really hope that the labor will go well, and that we will be good parents.

We have been working on the nursery, and aside from hanging things on the walls and putting up the tie-backs on the curtains, it is pretty much ready. Here are some pictures of it so far. It looks great and Jenny did an AMAZING job on all of the sewing!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It looks so great!!!! I'll be waiting on Thursday to hear that Hailey is here!! I will keep you guys in my prayers for a healthy baby and mom on delivery day!