Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with my sweet girl on Mother's Day because of work/sleeping, but she did make me this AMAZING present. I can't tell you how priceless this gift is to me. It brought me to tears.



While I slept, Haley went to the Birmingham Zoo with her Gigi and her daddy. They rode the train and the carousel. The weather was perfect and they had a great time.




Then her Gigi took her to the Botanical Gardens and got some pictures with her in her fancy dresses.



"Talking" on her phone.


She had a great day!

3 comments:

M. Congleton said...

I love picture 5....she looks so cute and having a blast.
What a great mothers day gift.

Lindsay said...

Happy mothers day, Laura!! What a cute present from Haley!!!

The Skippers said...

What a great Mother's Day gift! She is so sweet.