Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

4 years ago...

...I married my best friend. I adore him and I'm so grateful for him every day. He is a wonderful husband and a terrific father. 4 years ago was such a wonderful day. We had so much fun celebrating with our family and friends. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!



And out of our blessed union, came the biggest blessing of all:


We couldn't love anyone more!

Today, Haley and I went to the zoo with our friends, Shirley and Ellie. Haley played in the lily pads for the first time and had a blast. Aren't the girls adorable together? Ellie is only a few weeks younger than Haley and is an absolute sweetheart. We had a great time with them today.

3 comments:

M. Congleton said...

Awww! happy anniversary!
I Love pic # 3 of yoru hubby looking at you!
And.......we have GOT to meet one day at the zoo. Emory and Christian love the splash pad (and it makes for some great naps afterwards!)

The Skippers said...

Happy Anniversary! So cool that we share that day with you guys! Fours years has flown by.

Lindsay said...

Awwww! Hope you anniversary was great! Your wedding was beautiful! Fun memories!!!!!