Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Haley is a Beesa!

When Haley was younger, she couldn't say the word ladybug, but for some reason, pronounced it "beesa".  I fell in love with the word.  Now anytime Scott tries to teach her how to say ladybug, I tell him to be quite and not even say the real word.  I know this could be damaging to her, but she is a smart girl and I truly feel that she will learn the truth one day and it won't matter.  For now, she is a "beesa" and a very cute one at that.  Our mommy group had a Halloween costume party on Thursday so I got her all dressed up and we went outside for some pictures before heading over.  She actually tolerated the hood for about 10 minutes.  I was thrilled.  Thanks, Mimi, for the adorable costume!!







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She is such a cute ladybug!!! And she wore the hood? Go Haley! I love the third picture! You are getting some great shots!