Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Starting the third trimester!

With the beginning of 2009, I'm starting my third trimester. Everything has been great so far. I had another OB appointment today and we had lots of good news. My placenta previa has resolved and there is no more need to worry about that. We also found out that she weighs approximately 3 lbs now and is around 15 inches long. This means that she is in the 90th percentile of growth which means she is BIG. I felt like she might be pretty big due to the fact that I can feel her all over, my belly seems huge and I can see parts of her body protruding out in some spots. There is no telling how big she will be closer to the due date. She is truly a Jaquith. She is very active and kicks all the time (which I absolutely love). Scott has found a new game to play with her. He loves to push on one side of my belly and have her kick on the other. He has found lots of amusement in this lately. He's going to be such a fun daddy. I also had my glucose test today to check me for gestational diabetes (they do this to all patients). I won't know the results of that for a bit, but hopefully I will pass the test! I'm a little nervous about it considering all the Christmas sweets I ate this year. So, lots of good news today and hopefully everything will stay this way.

2 comments:

Leon said...

Congratulations, sweetie!!! Leon and I are so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see you!!

Love, Mary and Leon

Da-Daddy said...

Sorry Haley that I taught your Daddy to play Baby Pong.
I love you,
Da-Daddy