Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Visits with friends and family

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but not much has gone on for me to post. We are still patiently awaiting Haley's arrival. I am 30 weeks this week, so just 10 more weeks until my due date. We are still working on the nursery, but we are having sewing machine issues at the moment so things are on hold.

This past weekend Haley and I got to visit with some of my good friends (Erin and Kris) and my mom. I haven't seen any of them since October when I was just newly pregnant. I have gotten a little bigger since then.


This is a picture of me, Kris, Erin and Kris's two and a half month old twins (Connor and Dylan). It was so, so fantastic to finally get to meet these sweet little boys. Scott and I really enjoyed spending time with all of them. The boys are adorable and really made me look forward to being able to hold Haley. I must say, though, I am very glad I'm not having twins! Kris and Joe are just exhausted.

This is me and Erin. She just recently passed all of her CPA exams and is now a CPA. We are so incredibly proud of her. She has worked harder than anyone can imagine.

This is my mom and me outside of the King Tut exhibit in Atlanta. We had a fantastic time seeing her and getting to spend time together. She is beyond excited about being a "Nana".

No comments: