Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

2 weeks old

I can hardly believe it, but Haley is now 2 weeks old (as of yesterday). She has grown and changed so much. I barely remember what it was like before she was in our lives. We are so in love with her. The last two weeks have flown by. We saw the doctor today and she is up to 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 21.5 inches (up from 7lbs. 15oz. and 20.5in at birth). I'm such a proud momma. She is doing everything so well. I could not be more lucky to have such a good baby.

My mom has been here helping since her birth and left yesterday. She helped us more than she will ever know and it has already been very hard not having her here. She will be back very soon though and I know Haley already misses her and her calming ways.

Haley got to meet some very important people this week. She met her "aunt" Emily who is my first cousin. Since I don't have any sisters, Emily has offered to be her "aunt". Emily has always been like a sister to me, so this is very fitting. She also met her Uncle Philip and his girlfriend Suzanne. It's really been a fantastic week except for my mom leaving. Here are some recent pics.

A rare shot of Haley's eyes open.

Haley with her Aunt Emily.

Haley with her Uncle Philip.

Haley in her favorite spot...on daddy's chest.

No comments: