Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Life is Good!

We are having a fabulous time getting to know our little girl. She is so much fun already! We love looking at her precious little expressions and getting to know her temperament. She is so calm and doesn't really get upset about much (except diaper changes). She is such a good eater and has gained weight. She is now back up to her birth weight and continuing to grow. We had some professional pictures done and I will let you all know when they are posted. The photographer did post a sneak peek that I will post on here. I personally think she is the cutest baby I've ever seen :). I can't wait for everyone to meet her and fall in love with her as Scott and I have. Thanks to everyone for all of the well wishes and prayers during her first week. She is truly perfect to us! First doctor's visit. She's so calm before we see the doctor! Actually, she was very good the whole time.
Bath time. Can you tell that she enjoys it?

Tummy time. Can you tell that she enjoys it? It really seems like we torture her by these pictures,but we don't, I promise. These just make the cutest pictures.

This is what she did after daddy came home sweaty from the gym and held her. It was priceless. I always tell him how stinky he is. Now maybe he'll believe me.

No comments: