Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photo session at the Botanical Gardens

I took Haley out to the Botanical Gardens the other day for a little photo shoot.  I was a little discouraged when we left because I didn't think that I got any good shots, but I got more than I thought.  She was so busy playing in the water, climbing any stairs she could find, and running up and down the hill to bother looking in my direction.  It is not easy to photograph a VERY busy 17 month old.  Here are some of the best ones (out of the 187 that I took).  She was full of expressions through the whole thing.







She won't actually wear the sunglasses, but she loves to play with them and keep them around her neck.
She was very tired by the end. 

4 comments:

Alima said...

I bet she took a good nap after that!
I can't get Aubrey to wear his sunglasses either!

Kelley said...

beautiful pics!!

Suzanne said...

no good pics??? Are you nuts-I love all of these!

Sara Walker said...

She looks just like her mamma!