Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Haley lately

Here are some recent pics of what Haley has been up to these days. She's growing up too fast.



She loves to look at us through this ball.


She is having a serious conversation with her Ah Eh (Aunt Erin).

She can't believe what Ah Eh just told her.

I think she is looking for something to wear.

With her beads, popper (she thinks this is a vacuum), her dada's brush and flosser stick thing (in her mouth).

I always give Haley a bag of links to play with in the car. I found her like this the other day. She put all of them on all by herself. I cracked up when I found her. She loves to wear things like bracelets.


She loves to try and get in her stroller and loves it even more when I push her around in it.



After a while of wearing the beads, she tries to take them off and always gets them tangled. That leads to frustration every time.




Feeding her baby a ba ba.

Kissing her baby.



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

She IS growing up too fast! She is so adorable!