Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Aubrey is turning one!

Haley's friend, Aubrey, had his first birthday party yesterday.  I was able to get Friday night off so that we could go celebrate.  I'm officially back to working full time (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights).  It is a financial must, but I am not at all happy about it.  Anyway, Haley had a blast at the party and I'm so glad we got to celebrate the birthday of such a handsome little boy! 


Haley with some of the kids at the sand/water table (Aubrey is the one with his back to the camera).  She absolutely loved the table and within 5 minutes of getting out there, had completely soaked herself from head to toe.  She probably drenched everyone else too.  I know better than to turn my back for a second.


Running through the bubbles.  Alima, Aubrey's mom, had a bubble machine that was a huge hit with the kids.


You can kind of see how wet she was in this one.


More bubble fun.


Thanks for having us guys.  We had a blast!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

She is precious! Her expressions are such a hoot-and you take the best pictures!