Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

War Eagle (again).

I know I have posted a million times about Auburn stuff, but it never gets old to me.  Haley is finally able to say "A-bun" and "weegle" and she throws her arms up when I say War Eagle.  Here she is in her Auburn pajamas.

Snuggle time with dada.


She has been able to climb on the back of the couch, but she never seemed to notice the ledge above it.  Until now.  We used to put anything we wanted to keep out of her reach up on that ledge (tv remotes, cell phones, papers, drinks).  We won't be able to do that anymore.  Our little girl loves to climb and get into things that she's not supposed to.  I just hope her crib isn't next.

Here she is in her cute new Auburn dress.  She's was so serious while I was trying to get her pics.  I couldn't get a smile out of her. 

No comments: