Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally in her crib

Haley is finally sleeping in her crib. I put her in it for the first time the other day, and she is now in it all the time. I wanted to get her used to it before it was too late. We have this fantastic video monitor that allows us to see and hear her in other rooms. I must say that it is more difficult for me because I have to walk to the other side of the house to feed her, but it will be worth it. She is still only sleeping 3 to 4 hours between feeds, but hopefully that will start getting longer soon. She is also starting to smile a lot. I have caught her smiling at all kinds of things like her carseat and flowers. I can't get her to smile for me and the camera though. I swear she knows what I am trying to do. She is so adorable when she smiles though. It takes over her whole face. Scott and I are making fools out of ourselves trying to make her smile. It's so much fun!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

precious! Absolutely too sweet!