Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. Haley and I went to Atlanta on Saturday to spend the night with some friends. Haley got to meet her first boyfriends, Dylan and Connor. They are the twins of one of my best friends, Kris. They turned 6 months this past Saturday, so they are just a little older than Haley. The three of them had a great time playing. I didn't take many pictures though because we all had our hands full. Not only were we taking care of three babies, but there were three dogs as well. One of the dogs was a puppy which is a lot like a baby. It was a crazy experience, but a ton of fun.

On Sunday, we headed over to Anniston, AL to meet up with Scott's family for lunch. We ate at a fantastic restaurant there and had a great visit with the family. I didn't get many pictures of that either. I wasn't very good this weekend with the pictures.
Haley did give me a couple of great gifts for Mother's Day. The best one being that she started smiling at people on purpose!! She doesn't do it a lot, but her "Aunt" Sarah got her to do it several times on purpose and her daddy has gotten her to do it too. She doesn't do it much for me. I did get a two pictures of her doing it but they are a little blurry because she was moving. It's the best thing in the world when she does it. I cry every time. She also got me a massage at a spa and I can't wait to have that done. Here are some of the pictures I did get.
Here are some of the girls we hung out with in Atlanta and the babies. It is: Kathryn Prock, Dara Bechtol and her son Davis, Kris with Dylan, Sarah with Connor, me and Haley.
Here is Haley with her "Aunt" Sarah.

Here is Haley with her Da Daddy at the lunch in Anniston.

This is what she did during lunch. She was so good.

Here we are on my first Mother's Day.

Here's the family on Mother's Day.

Here she is smiling.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the picture of you and her together! Hope you had a wonderful first mother's day!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness look at that smile! Can you stand it! Bring her back so she can teach Madden! We cant wait for ya'll to come visit and spend the day with us!