Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

My baby is three months old!

I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. Haley is already three months old. She is getting so big. I think she might be around 14 pounds now. We won't go back to the doctor's for another month. She is getting even more fun now. She smiles and laughs all the time. She can sit up when she is in her little Bumbo seat and she does this cute little "walking" thing when we stand her up on the floor. I think she will be rolling over very soon. She is so much more alert now and really sees her toys. She sleeps most of the night, thank goodness. She is starting to stick things in her mouth, but fortunately can't reach out and pick things up yet.

I had to go back to work last week. It was so hard and I balled all day before my first night back. It was so hard to leave her. Work went well though. Scott does an amazing job with her. He had no problems except that he didn't get much sleep on his weekend. We all have to sacrifice though. She's well worth it!


She loves to pull up her dresses and stick them in her mouth.
She loves to try to stand up and really doesn't need a lot of help to stay that way for a while.She's raising herself up a lot more now.



Here is a video of her "walking".


She is starting to like her "shrek seat" as I like to call it.

Her cute new peek-a-boo trick.
I'm about to go back to work for the first time.
These were her 3 month pictures. She was being too cute.

No comments: