Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Haley rolled over!!!!

I always thought that people were crazy to get excited about their baby rolling over because it means that the days of a stationary baby are over. However, I was ecstatic today when Haley did it. Even though it means more work for me, she is developing and I love that!! I put her down for a nap on her belly (which is so wrong, I know). A little while later, she started to stir and I watched her on the monitor. She was on her belly pushing up and started to fuss, so I turned off the monitor and went in there. When I got to her crib, she was on her back looking very surprised. I was shocked and started to tear up, but quickly ran and got the camera and took the pictures that will follow. Today was Scott's birthday and I guess she just wanted to give him a present.

It was just a fluke that I took some pictures of her before her nap to show how big she is now in her crib, and this was when she rolled over just a little later.

These are the ones after she rolled. She's so surprised at herself!


This is a video of her latest tongue trick.

Just a pretty smile.

You can kind of see that she is drooling here. I think she may start teething in the near future.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

very exciting!! :-) She is getting go big!!

Reagan said...

Oh, it's all so exciting! Now she will be a roly poly!

Tiffany said...

That is so exciting!! Next thing you know she'll be crawling all over the place!!