Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Haley is 4 months old

Haley turned four months old today, and a year ago yesterday, we found out we were pregnant with her. Time sure does fly by and she is getting so big. We go back to the doctor's office on Wednesday to get more shots :( and to see how much she weighs. I'm estimating her to be about 16 pounds and about 25 inches. I'll post once I find out. However, as many of you know, we have not had the internet at our house for almost two weeks now. For this reason, I haven't been able to post. I'm currently at work posting this and can't upload my pictures here, so the latest pictures will have to wait. I'll upload them as soon as we get the internet restored.

Haley's has lately taken to putting everything in her mouth which includes my head (she grabs my hair and pulls me in) and everything else she can grasp (toys, burp cloths, her hands). It won't be long at all until she can get her feet into her mouth, which is so cute to me. She is definitely teething. You can see the bottom two front teeth coming in. She drools like crazy and I think that is one of the big reasons she puts everything in her mouth. She still has not rolled over since the first time, but she is trying very hard to do it again. I know it won't be long until she's rolling everywhere. We are now having to work much harder to get her to laugh. She loves for us to blow on her belly and kiss her neck. Those things always produce a laugh. She willingly smiles for strangers, though, which is too cute. We think we will start feeding her rice cereal in the next few weeks, so that should make for some great pictures to come.

I'll post all the pics and updated weight and length soon.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Boo for no internet!! Hopefully that gets fixed soon!!! Can't wait to see new pictures of Haley! It blows me away that you found out just 1 year ago... makes me think that April, out little one will be 4 months! Crazy!!!