Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Still no internet

Well, we still don't have the internet! I never thought it would be this long, but we may have it by the beginning of next week. I'll post new pics as soon as we get it up and going.

Haley went to the doctor's this past Wednesday for her 4 month checkup. She weighed a whopping 13 lbs. 11 oz. and is 25.5 inches long. I couldn't have been more wrong about her weighing 16 lbs :). Oh well, she feels like 16 lbs to me. She is so heavy these days compared to the tiny little 2-4 pounders at work. She has grown 5 inches since birth which is amazing. Did anyone doubt that she would be tall? She's still in the 50th percentile for weight and 98th for height. She got her shots and cried harder than I have ever seen. It broke my heart! She calmed down before we got to the car and fell asleep before we left the parking lot. She did well for the rest of the day and just slept a little more than usual. She ended up sleeping for 10 and a half hours that night. The next day, however, she ran a low grade temp all day and slept like crazy. I just gave her a lot of Tylenol and by the next day, she was back to her old self.

I'm constantly amazed at how lucky I am. I have the sweetest, smartest, and most precious baby in the world (I'm not biased at all). I love her more than anything and I feel so blessed and grateful every day. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have internet now.