Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day and 8 months old

Not only did Haley celebrate her first Thanksgiving this past week, but she also turned 8 months old that day. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe that in just 4 short months, she will be a year old. For some reason, I just can't convince her to slow down and stop getting older. She just insists on changing so much. I must say, though, that each day seems more and more fun with her. She really had a great Thanksgiving. We got to spend it in Memphis with my dad and his family. Haley did great and got to try real turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans for the first time. She is a great eater now and will try and likes almost anything I put in front of her. I am so proud of her all of the time.

Her regular monthly picture. I had a hard time keeping her in the chair this month. Normally, she just hangs out then rolls around, but this month she kept trying to crawl off of the chair. There is no telling what next month will bring.

Trying mashed potatoes for the first time. Yum.

I'm so proud of my little family.

Daddy is trying to teach her to clap.

Playing with her favorite cousins, Murphy and Madden. They are listening to Aunt Sandra's wonderful rendition of "Itsy Bitsy Spider". They couldn't stop watching.

Loving some daddy time. Everyone was feeling tired after all of the turkey.

No comments: