Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Real snow this time

Well, this time we had some real snow accumulation. I took Haley out around lunch and she tolerated the cold for a minute. She then got really upset for some reason, so we went back inside. I decided to wait until Scott got home to try and take her back out for more pictures. She liked watching the snow from the windows though.

This is her reaction when we first went out.

I tried to put her on a piece of plastic to keep her dry, but she wanted no part of that and instantly moved off of it.




I think her hands got too cold because she got really upset.



She got very upset that I was outside without her!


Daddy finally came home from work and took her out to play.


She loved hearing daddy crunch through the snow.

Scott thought she needed to try to eat some snow. She didn't love it.


Here is a video of her trying to say "kitty". She gets really into it. The poor cats think she is hissing at them and it scares them even more than her chasing after them. We think it's hilarious though.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Isn't the snow so pretty?? Glad you guys got to play in it!!! Stay warm!!

Ps... Bday invitation is adorable! I'm pretty sure we are coming, but I'll let you know for sure!!!

The Skippers said...

So cute! I love the pictures of her at the window. Ha! Looks like fune. Of course we never saw any. Hope you guys stay warm.