Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day with my LOVE(s).

I was so excited that Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year because it meant that Scott was home and we could all have breakfast together. I got Scott to make Haley some heart-shaped pancakes. She has only had pancakes once before, at Christmas, and she loved them then. We put a little syrup on them this time and she devoured them. We had a great breakfast together before I had to go to sleep so that I could work that night.

Haley in her Valentine's Day outfit.

My sweet Valentine.


She started out taking dainty, little bites...

...then just dug right in.

So delicious!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun breakfast!!! Looks like Haley loved it!!

M. Congleton said...

How cute!
What a fun first Vday!

The Hays Family said...

Her V-Day outfit is so cute! And those pancakes look very yummy!