Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Our return to the park

We finally had warm enough weather to go to the park today. I knew that we wouldn't be able to do much because she is not yet walking. I really just wanted to get outside and see if she would like the swings. When we got there, there were only a few people there and she instantly made friends with a little girl.

After letting her crawl around a little bit, she decided that she didn't like having the dirt on her hands, so we went over to the baby swing. She was much happier.

She really enjoyed the swing.


I love comparisons (I wish I could put them side-by-side on here). So, here she was today (almost 11 months old).

And here she was on Sept. 4, 2009 (a little over 5 months old)


My favorite pic of the day.


Her serious pose.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Darling pics! I love that she is always so happy!

The Skippers said...

I love the new background. Looks like she really loves the park. i know you will be glad when it warms up!

M. Congleton said...

HOW CUTE!
I'm ready to spend our afternoons at the park too! WE'll have to have to have an outside playdate when it gets warm

Lindsay said...

I'm ready to get outside more too! Love the pictures! She has certainly grown a lot since her last picture on the swing!