Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

11 months old

Haley turned 11 months old this past Friday. Here are some of her month-day pictures that I thought were funny. I still can't believe she will be a year old in less than a month. She's growing up way too fast.







She's such a wonderful baby. She sleeps well, eats fairly well, and is pretty much happy all of the time. She has 5 teeth now. Knock on wood, she has handled teething very well. I really can't tell when she is getting them until they appear. She is still not yet walking. She is showing a lot of interest, though, and usually has one episode a day where she takes multiple steps before falling. I keep thinking that it will happen any day now. No hurry though. Right now, I'm just loving every moment with her and trying not to wish time away.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Such a cutie-- we've missed you both!

The Skippers said...

It's so hard not to wish time away when you think of all the fun things to come! Sounds like she is going to be walking any minute!!! Still cute as every.

Lindsay said...

She is adorable! I love her face in that third picture!

M. Congleton said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE picture #3! Her little face looks so cute.It's hard to get a picture of them sitting still!

Alli and Korey said...

Love the new pics! I have to know where you got those stickers (11 months) someone else told me about them but I have no idea where to find them. Really cute idea!