Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Here is my attempt at getting some cute St. Patrick's Day pics of Haley. As you can see, it did not go as planned.


I brought the headband in and then tried to get the settings right on the camera. As soon as she saw the headband, she looked at me like she was saying "You are not going to put that on me!"

Then she did the sideways glance to see if it was still there.

As soon as I put it on, she started to freak out! She HATES to have anything on her head. She really gets very upset.

Look at those tears. I felt terrible, but I had to get some pictures and I was hoping that she would quickly forget that it was on her head.

What a pitiful face!

This was the last one. I tortured her for long enough. Maybe she was just upset that I forgot to put her in something green and the headband didn't match. You would think someone had just pinched her for real.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

That is killing me-- BLESS HER-- isn't it funny how some of them like something and others LOATHE it? Hudson wore a ball cap like no other and LOVED it being on his head-- I'm wondering if she will feel the same way about tiaras when she's older-- but, you can't help but giggle at those photos either...bless her...

Lindsay said...

Hehe... Goodness they are still so cute even when they are mad. Can't believe she is almost one!!!!