Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 months...and walking??

Haley turned 10 months old on Tuesday. Time has flown by so fast. I'm starting to plan her big first birthday party. It will be on March 27, here at our house. If anyone would like to come, let me know and I will send you an invite. We want as many people here as possible to celebrate the big day.

First off, here are some pictures of Haley trying to mount her train after it has tipped over. I just thought they were too cute not to post.






Here she is playing rough with daddy, but loving it.


Here she is during her monthly photo shoot. I can't believe it has been 10 months already. She's growing too fast.




Here she was with her stuffed lamb just a few days after she was born. The lamb was bigger than she was.

Here she is with the lamb now.

OK, so I may have been a little ahead of myself with the title, but her is her latest version of walking. Notice how angry she gets when she can't go any farther. She's so funny.

This was the first time she was able to do this without my help. Before, she would push the train but wouldn't walk with it. Therefore, she would almost face plant on the ground. She has also started to stand for a few seconds without holding on to anything. I'm pretty sure she will walk before her first birthday. I THINK I'm ready for it...

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Get ready!!! Vivy walked early and you see how active she is!!! Precious photos!!

Alli and Korey said...

those pics are too cute!! the first bday is a big one ... its bittersweet and unbelievable that its been a year. I am sure that Eli would love to come help celebrate : )

Mom&Dad said...

Ben was walking at 9 1/2 months... so she looks ready! We may try to come over for her birthday depending on work schedules. Always nice to get some family visit time in.