Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath time fun

Tonight, during Haley's bath, I decided to take some pictures of the fun. She loves bath time, but things are getting harder with her standing and starting to figure out cause and effect (she throws toys over the side to see what happens). Bath time is always interesting.

Standing up.

It's like she is saying, "Please stop taking my picture while I'm naked. I'm embarrassed."

Oh, this is so dangerous! I don't know what to do about it.

She loves her toys. This is also a good pic of her teeth. The top ones are starting to come in now too.

This is her favorite toy. It's a rubber ducky, but she loves the little hole in the bottom the best. Go figure.

She ALWAYS throws rubber ducky over the side and then cries when I won't give it back. If I do give it back, she just throws it right back over.

Here she is giving her bear a "kiss". She is so cute!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

We missed you on Tuesday at M&M!

Not sure if you mean the standing or the getting to the faucet being dangerous-- but you could get a non skid mat for the tub for the standing and they make some safety covers for the bathtub faucets..I bet you could find them at Wal Mart or Target-- and if not there surely at www.onestepahead.com.

No music today due to weather forecast, hope to see you girls on Tuesday!