Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

Haley got to experience her first snow today. I was really hoping there would be more. Normally I just hate it when it snows because it shuts the city down and I still have to make it to work, but today I didn't have to work. It would have been a great day for a lot of snow. I had visions of putting Haley on the ground in a couple of inches of snow. No such luck. I was kidding myself. She did, however, get to see a few flakes. We had a great day anyway.

The first picture outside. She seemed pretty happy about it even if she didn't know what was going on.

I think she was looking at the snow falling.

Looking at the snow that fell on her hand.

The most accumulation we had all day :(.

The flakes did get bigger, but it still wouldn't stick.

I finally got a good picture of her teeth and I wasn't even trying. Notice the one on her top left that has come through (right side in this picture). The top left is swollen and will come through any day. She's getting so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. ..and yeah....I was a little disappointed in the snow.
Mallory