Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

13 months old!

Haley turned 13 months old today! She is the most amazing, smart girl I know. She is learning new "words" every day and she constantly surprises me with what she has learned. She knows a lot of animal sounds and words and many, many more. Usually, when she says something, she is trying to say a real word and I usually know what she is trying to say. It is so fantastic to watch her grow in intelligence now and not just physical skills. As for the physical aspect, she is walking like a champ and trying to run occasionally. She is starting to carry very large things and walk with them like her heavy toys and her large stuffed animals:


She insists on carrying both of these at the same time. The ladybug is as big as she is and very heavy.



She loves her "doggie", which melts my heart because I had a "gi" (doggie) that I wouldn't put down when I was her age.

Here are her 13 month pictures. I don't have any more "monthday" stickers to put on her clothes, so she is dressed normally.



She was not happy to be sitting in this chair. I only got a few pictures before she got herself down.

Here are a few pictures of her dancing. I didn't have the video on this camera, so I had to snap some pictures. She LOVES to dance, as do all babies. I thought some of these were pretty funny though.


4 comments:

M. Congleton said...

Laura, she is getting so big and cuter than ever! Have you to mama & me lately. Emory has decided to nap during that time but hopefully we can make it back sometime soon. I might need to get Haley over to 'show' Emory how to walk!!!!she has no desire!!! Soon enough I'm sure

Kelley said...

How darling is she loving her doggie? That is a great photo....

Suzanne said...

She needs her ladybug, Momma...! We cant wait for ya'll to come see us! SHe is such a beautiful sweet angel!

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures in the chair! She is so adorable and that's so cute how she carries the huge lady bug!