Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just an afternoon outside

We spend many of our afternoons outside these days. I took the opportunity today to practice with the camera. I think I ended up with some good shots. Unfortnately, though, they don't look as good on the blog as they do in real life. You get the idea though.



She threw her raisin box under the bush and forgot that it was there. This is her reaction when she found it again. This picture reminds me that it is still out there. I should really go get it.






This one is very blurry (it happens with a baby on the move). However, it shows how much she loves to "talk" on my phone. She is usually "talking" to daddy while he is at work. She also loves to pretend to dial and then she puts it up to her ear and babbles. It makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

M. Congleton said...

Emory loves to 'talk' on the phone too! It cracks me up! such smart little girls!
Haley is so cute! Great pictures

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the one of her clapping :-) that dress is really cute (and so is the sweet girl wearing it!!!!!)

Kelley said...

The clapping picture is definitely one to frame-- it is too darling!!