Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our low-key Easter

Sadly, because of my work schedule, we did NOTHING for Easter. Well, I did get Haley a basket and took some pictures of her looking through it. How depressing? I just keep telling myself that she doesn't understand anyway. Next year will be better, I promise. She seemed to like the things we got her, though. More than anything, she liked the grass that was in there.

Her first look.

Happy girl!


Not happy girl!
I bought Easter ears before I found out that she HATES having things on her head. So, we had to torture her a little bit more. I guess I just keep thinking that maybe she will tolerate it one day. NOPE, not today.

Dada hated them too.

Well, she did tolerate having the Easter grass on her head. I guess it was because she could do it herself. She's very independent.

Fortunately, her grandparents took her out on Saturday to take pretty Easter pics. Some of them were very cute!





She got to try her first Peep. I think she liked it.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I know it's ugly of me, but the pic of her with the rabbit ears is hysterical--and you know what? You may have had to work on Easter, but you are off most of the week and while they aren't holiday, they sure count!! I loved seeing her today in the pretty dress and her walking around like a big girl-- we've missed you two!

Suzanne said...

she is abosolutely precious-I am dying to see her

Lindsay said...

Happy Easter Haley!!! Those ears are so cute and fluffy! One day she won't mind. :-)