Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

6 month stats

I forgot to post Haley's latest length and weight from her doctor's appointment earlier this week. She is 27 inches long (90th percentile) and 15 lbs 3 oz (45th percentile). Therefore, she is still long and lean. She got four shots plus her first flu shot. This made for a very long and miserable night. She had a fever all night and kept waking up. It was so sad and pitiful. I felt terrible for her. I gave her lots of Tylenol and TLC. I even had to let her sleep in my arms at one point. She started to feel better and was fever free the next afternoon. I think this was the last time that she will get so many shots at one time, thank goodness.

1 comment:

The Skippers said...

Poor girl! Sounds like she and Lucy are right on the same track. Hope she is all better.