Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunday funday at the zoo!

This past Sunday, my hospital offered employees a free day at the zoo. I figured it was the perfect time to take her because I wasn't sure how she would act and we wouldn't lose anything if we needed to leave. I was also cancelled from work all weekend, so I actually had a weekend off for once. We ended up having a fantastic time. Haley really seemed to enjoy parts of it. Most of all, though, she loved to people watch. She must get that from me because that is one of my favorite things to do. Scott ended up carrying her all around so that she could see everything better and she loved this. She liked to bounce up and down with him as he walked and she could see Jenny and me behind her. She really enjoyed seeing the ducks in their pond and the big cats in their environment. She has really started loving the cats that we have at home which I call "kitty cats" so when we got to the big cats, I just told her they were kitty cats and she watched them in amazement. Then we let her ride on the carousel with daddy and she loved that. She just smiled and laughed and loved going up and down. The weather was perfect that day and we had a fantastic time. It's a good thing we did it when we could since it is now so cold.







Walking with daddy.


Tigers.





Lions.




















Playing with daddy after the zoo.

No comments: