Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

6 month professional pictures

Today, I took Haley to Portrait Innovations for what I thought was going to be some cheap pictures for her 6 month birthday. Well the experience was good. They got some good shots and Haley was great during the whole thing. It was quick which is important when dealing with an impatient baby. However, I got roped into spending more than I expected to and I now have about 5,000 pictures. I literally have 21 pages of pictures and some of the pages have 8 wallets. So, if anyone wants any pictures, please let me know. Here are some of the ones that I liked the most.











Here are two videos that I got today of Haley "scooting" herself around. Please excuse her dress being folded up over her diaper.


No comments: