Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haley's First Auburn Game

This past Saturday was Haley's first Auburn game. We were so excited to dress her up in all of her Auburn stuff. Since I had to work that night and was sleeping most of the day, Scott got to do all of the dressing up. I think he did a great job. He even went out to buy her some cute dresses, one of which is a cheerleader outfit that we will use next week.

Scott took her over to a friend's house for a wedding shower and to watch the game. He said she did really well and seemed to enjoy everything. He said she heard a whole lot of "War Eagle" and we plan on teaching her to say this as soon as she's able. She's going to be a great little Auburn cheerleader!

This is the first outfit Scott put on her. So cute.

She makes the craziest faces that just make me laugh. I love catching these on camera.

Here is the second outfit he picked out. In this picture, it's like she's saying: "Daddy, I'm worried about how we will play today."

In this picture, Daddy is reassuring her that Auburn will do well and win. It's a good thing he was right.

Here is her cheerleading pose.

Here she is saying: "War Eagle, HEY!!"

Scott is so excited to have his little baby tiger.

He's teaching her about football and she obviously loves it.

She's excited that we won!


We took these last night when Chick fil a was giving out free sandwiches for those who wore their favorite team shirt. We look so obnoxious, but it's cute anyway.

3 comments:

M. Congleton said...

I love the picture of her sitting in DAddy's lap and laughing! How cute!
WAR EAGLE!

Lindsay said...

So cute!! I can see her personality more and more in her pictures!!

We'll have to get Ansley some GT gear :-)

The Skippers said...

I thought that I had already commented on this, sorry. I love all of her AU outfits. I agree with Mal, I love the one of her laughing with daddy. So cute!!