Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Haley is sitting (with some help)

Haley is starting to sit up some with only a little help. In these pics, she's in her bathtub sitting on the sling and just using the sides of her tub to help her. I'm so excited about this. I really think she will be happier to not have to lie down all of the time. She can sit for a very short time unassisted on the floor before she falls to the side or back. It won't be long at all before she's doing it all by herself.






Here is Haley's new trick that she performs when we put her on her changing table to change her diaper or her clothes. She instantly rolls over and won't let us do anything. When we flip her back over, she quickly rolls back to her tummy. i has been making life very difficult lately. I either have to try and hold her down, distract her, or do things backwards. I can't help but laugh at her though.
In this one, note her foot in the air. How prissy!

She thinks it's very funny.

I literally had to hold her on there because she was trying to scoot off of the edge.

She has really started dragging herself anywhere she wants to go. It's nice because it has cut down on her frustration level. If she wants a toy, she can drag herself to it. It's amazing to see how far she can go. I put her down in one spot and walk away and by the time I return, she is across the room (usually playing with something other than a toy, like a table leg). She continues to amaze me!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yay!!! she's growing up so fast!