Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Boy are we in trouble!?!

The other morning, I looked over to see Haley doing this:



It's the cord to her swing. Fortunately, I unplug it when not in use, so she wasn't close to electrocuting herself. I think we are going to have to baby proof the house very soon. I'm really not looking forward to this. Not to mention, no matter how hard you try, you never think of everything.

Today, we went to a local park for the first time. We took Haley down the slide a few times and put her in a swing. Then she and I got on the little play train. It was a beautiful afternoon, but Haley was a little sleepy and cranky. She smiled some though.





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

uhhhh ohhhh!

I've been looking around at all the decor stuff around our house lately, thinking.... some of this stuff is going to have to go when Ansley can grab things off table tops... thinking a iron candle holder doesn't make a great baby toy. Then all the plugs and cabinets... so much to baby proof!!

Love the playground pictures! Looks like your little family had a fun time!

Lindsay said...

PS... love the new background!!!

The Skippers said...

I think that we better watch out becuase they are about to be into everything! I guess it is time to start baby proofing. Yikes! We took Lucy to the park for the first time too the other day. That is going to be fun. Love those pictures of you guys at the park! You should definetly go to Portrait Innovations. I was very happy with them. Can't beet their prices.